TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Effective date: October 1, 2022
By clicking Agree to the Terms and Conditions and paying for a program, course, or service either in part or in full, you agree to the terms below.
You irrevocably agree to enter into this agreement with Grow Web Marketing LLC DBA Subscription Box Bootcamp (the “Company” or “we/us/our”), then this Participant Agreement (the “Agreement”) automatically becomes a binding contract between you and the Company, and applies to your participation in the program. By paying for this service, course, or program, you agree to these Terms and Conditions, without modification, and acknowledge reading them.
Some products may be eligible for a refund and some may not, depending on the billing terms at checkout.
To be eligible for a refund for Subscription Box Bootcamp, you must submit your request to [email protected] or the Subscription Box Bootcamp support portal (within the course) within 7 days of purchasing the course. If you have progressed through 50% or more of the course, your refund will be pro-rated. Other digital products in our training suite may not be eligible for a refund.
If you are on the monthly payment plan, please note that your card will be automatically charged 30 days from your date of purchase. We process cancellations Monday-Friday from 9am - 2pm eastern. If requesting a refund, please give ample time for processing to avoid having future payments automatically charged.
Sorry, no refunds will be provided for the following:
- Some digital products are not eligible for a refund as the content is immediately delivered in full.
- Subscription Box Bootcamp enrollment over 7 days from refund request date.
- If you are in the same industry and sell a similar product to our training, you will not be eligible for a refund.
- If you opted for a payment plan and you do not request a refund by the end of the 30th day, you are required to complete the remaining payments of your payment plan according to the payment plan you signed up for.
- If you previously purchased Subscription Box Bootcamp and requested a refund or cancelled for any reason previously, you will not be eligible to receive a second refund.
By paying with debit card or credit card, you give the Company permission to automatically charge your credit or debit card as payment for your Program, Product or Service without any additional authorization, for which you will receive an electronic receipt.
In the event that your payment method fails, you will have the opportunity to update that information without penalty. However, if after multiple attempts of collecting payment is not received, the Program, Product or Services will not continue and the Company reserves the right to cease your access immediately and permanently.
If you fail to make payments in a timely manner in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or voluntarily decide to withdraw from the Company’s Programs, Products or Services at any time or for any reason whatsoever other than accordance of the Refund Policy, you will still remain fully responsible for the full cost of the Programs, Products and/or Services. The Company reserves the right to report non-payment to credit reporting agencies which would result in a negative impact on your credit score. In addition, the Company reserves the right to send your account to a collection agency for collection. You agree to pay all costs of collection, including attorney’s fees and costs, on any outstanding balance.
All information obtained during your purchase or transaction for the Company’s Programs, Products and Services and all of the information that you give as part of the transaction, such as your name, address, method of payment, credit card number, and billing information, may be collected by both the Company and our payment processing company.
You agree to only purchase goods or services for yourself or for another person for whom you are legally permitted to do so or for whom you have obtained the express consent to provide their name, address, method of payment, credit card number, and billing information.
You agree to be financially responsible for all purchases made by you or someone acting on your behalf. You agree to use the Company’s Programs, Products, Services, and Program Materials for legitimate, non-commercial purposes only and not for speculative, false, fraudulent, or illegal purposes.
Since the Company has a clear Refund Policy in these Terms and Conditions that you have agreed to prior to completing the purchase of any of the Company’s Programs, Products, or Services, the Company will not tolerate or accept any type of chargeback threat or actual chargeback from your credit card company. In the event that a chargeback is placed on a purchase or the Company receives a chargeback threat during or after your purchase, the Company reserves the right to report the incident to credit reporting agencies or to any other entity for inclusion in any chargeback database or for listing as a delinquent account which could have a negative impact on your credit report score. The information reported will include your name, email address, order date, order amount, and billing address. Chargeback abusers wishing to be removed from the database shall make the payment for the amount of the chargeback.
If you make a purchase from one of our affiliates, or any other individual or company through a link provided on or through our Programs, Products or Services (“Merchant”), all information obtained during your purchase or transaction and all of the information that you give as part of the transaction, such as your credit card number and contact information, may be collected by the merchant and their payment processing company as well. Your participation, correspondence or business dealings with any affiliate, individual or company on or through our Programs, Products or Services, and all purchase terms, conditions, representations or warranties associated with payment, refunds, and/or delivery related to your purchase, are solely between you and the Merchant. You agree that we shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage, refunds, or other matters of any sort that incurred as the result of such dealings with a Merchant.
Payment processing companies and Merchants may have privacy and data collection practices that are different from ours. We have no responsibility or liability for these independent policies of the payment processing companies and Merchants. In addition, when you make certain purchases through our Programs, Products or Services, you may be subject to the additional terms and conditions of a payment processing company, Merchant or us that specifically apply to your purchase. For more information regarding a Merchant and its terms and conditions that may apply, visit that merchant’s Website and click on its information links or contact the Merchant directly.
You release us, our affiliates, our payment processing company, and Merchants from any damages that you incur, and agree not to assert any claims against us or them, arising from your purchase through or use of our Website or its Content.
When addressing financial matters on the Company’s website, sales pages, videos, newsletters, programs or other materials, every effort has been made to accurately represent this product and its potential. However, the Company does not guarantee that you will earn money using the techniques and strategies in these materials.
Examples in these materials are not to be interpreted as a promise or guarantee of earnings. Earning potential is entirely dependent on the person using the product, ideas and strategies. The Company does not support the "get rich quick" scheme and by purchasing this product you accept, agree and understand that you take full responsibility for your progress and results in business. Your level of success in attaining the results claimed in these materials depends on the time that you devote to the program, ideas and strategies mentioned, including your finances, knowledge and various skills.
Since all of these factors differ according to each individual, the Company cannot guarantee your success or income level, nor is the Company responsible for any of your actions. The Company offers no professional legal, medical, psychological or financial advice.
You will not copy, duplicate or steal the Company’s Website, workshops or Course Content. You understand that doing anything with the Company’s Website or its Content that is contrary to these terms and conditions and the limited license provided to you herein is considered theft, and we reserve the right to prosecute theft to the full extent of the law.
You are allowed on occasion to download and/or print one copy of individual pages of the Company’s Website or Course's Content for your personal, non-commercial use. However, you must give the Company full attribution and credit by name, keep intact all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices and, if used electronically, you must include the link back to the specific Website page from which the Content was originally obtained. You may not in any way at any time use, copy, adapt, imply or represent that Company’s Website or Course Content is yours or created by you. By downloading, printing or otherwise using the Company’s Website or Course Content for your personal use you in no way assume any ownership rights of the Content – it is still the Company’s intellectual property.
You must receive the Company’s written permission before using any of the Website's Content or Course's Content for your own business use or before sharing it with other people. This means that you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, translate, sell, market, create derivative works, exploit, or distribute in any manner or medium (including by email, website, link or any other electronic means) any of the Company’s Website Content or Course Content because that is considered stealing.
The Company is granting you a limited license to enjoy the Website and its Content (and all Paid Content) for your own personal use, not for your own business/commercial use or in any way that earns you money, unless given written permission that you are actually allowed to do so.
This Agreement has been executed and delivered in the State of North Carolina, and the laws of such state shall govern its validity, interpretation, performance, and enforcement.
Effective date: October 1, 2022
Subscription Box Bootcamp and other workshops under the Subscription Box Basics brand is the intellectual property of Grow Web Marketing LLC DBA Subscription Box Bootcamp and Julie Ball and you are granted non-exclusive personal use and access to it. Any unauthorized use, access, or distribution is against the law.
By accessing this Subscription Box Bootcamp you are agreeing to these terms and you must not:
- Share or share access
- Duplicate, replicate, create derivative works of, republish, publicly perform, publicly display, transmit, or otherwise copy the content of Subscription Box Bootcamp
We love that you love Subscription Box Bootcamp. If you wish to make any use of material on the Website other than that set out in this section, please address your request to: [email protected]. We are here to help, but we get salty when our stuff gets stolen.
The Company name, the Company logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are the intellectual property of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this Website and in this Subscription Box Bootcamp are the intellectual property of their respective owners.
- Visit our website
at https://www.subscriptionboxbasics.com , or any website of ours that links to this privacy notice
- Engage with us in other related ways, including any sales, marketing, or events
names email addresses mailing addresses debit/credit card numbers billing addresses
- Log and Usage Data. Log and usage data is service-related, diagnostic, usage, and performance information our servers automatically collect when you access or use our Services and which we record in log files. Depending on how you interact with us, this log data may include your IP address, device information, browser type, and settings and information about your activity in the Services (such as the date/time stamps associated with your usage, pages and files viewed, searches, and other actions you take such as which features you use), device event information (such as system activity, error reports (sometimes called
"crash dumps" ), and hardware settings).
- Device Data. We collect device data such as information about your computer, phone, tablet, or other device you use to access the Services. Depending on the device used, this device data may include information such as your IP address (or proxy server), device and application identification numbers, location, browser type, hardware model, Internet service provider and/or mobile carrier, operating system, and system configuration information.
- Location Data. We collect location data such as information about your device's location, which can be either precise or imprecise. How much information we collect depends on the type and settings of the device you use to access the Services. For example, we may use GPS and other technologies to collect geolocation data that tells us your current location (based on your IP address). You can opt out of allowing us to collect this information either by refusing access to the information or by disabling your Location setting on your device. However, if you choose to opt out, you may not be able to use certain aspects of the Services.
- To facilitate account creation and authentication and otherwise manage user accounts. We may process your information so you can create and log in to your account, as well as keep your account in working order.
- To deliver and facilitate delivery of services to the user. We may process your information to provide you with the requested service.
- To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users. We may process your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the requested service.
- To send administrative information to you. We may process your information to send you details about our products and services, changes to our terms and policies, and other similar information.
fulfill and manage your orders. We may process your information to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the Services.
- To enable user-to-user communications. We may process your information if you choose to use any of our offerings that allow for communication with another user.
- To request feedback. We may process your information when necessary to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Services.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications. We may process the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can opt out of our marketing emails at any time. For more information, see
" WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS? " below.
- To deliver targeted advertising to you. We may process your information to develop and display
personalized content and advertising tailored to your interests, location, and more.
- To protect our Services. We may process your information as part of our efforts to keep our Services safe and secure, including fraud monitoring and prevention.
- To identify usage trends. We may process information about how you use our Services to better understand how they are being used so we can improve them.
- To determine the effectiveness of our marketing and promotional campaigns. We may process your information to better understand how to provide marketing and promotional campaigns that are most relevant to you.
- To save or protect an individual's vital interest. We may process your information when necessary to save or protect an individual’s vital interest, such as to prevent harm.
- Consent. We may process your information if you have given us permission (i.e.
, consent) to use your personal information for a specific purpose. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Learn more about withdrawing your consent.
- Performance of a Contract. We may process your personal information when we believe it is necessary to
fulfill our contractual obligations to you, including providing our Services or at your request prior to entering into a contract with you.
- Legitimate Interests. We may process your information when we believe it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests and those interests do not outweigh your interests and fundamental rights and freedoms. For example, we may process your personal information for some of the purposes described in order to:
- Send users information about special offers and discounts on our products and services
- Develop and display
personalized and relevant advertising content for our users Analyze how our Services are used so we can improve them to engage and retain users
- Support our marketing activities
- Diagnose problems and/or prevent fraudulent activities
- Understand how our users use our products and services so we can improve user experience
- Legal Obligations. We may process your information where we believe it is necessary for compliance with our legal obligations, such as to cooperate with a law enforcement body or regulatory agency, exercise or defend our legal rights, or disclose your information as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Vital Interests. We may process your information where we believe it is necessary to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of a third party, such as situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person.
- If collection is clearly in the interests of an individual and consent cannot be obtained in a timely way
- For investigations and fraud detection and prevention
- For business transactions provided certain conditions are met
- If it is contained in a witness statement and the collection is necessary to assess, process, or settle an insurance claim
- For identifying injured, ill, or deceased persons and communicating with next of kin
- If we have reasonable grounds to believe an individual has been, is, or may be victim of financial abuse
- If it is reasonable to expect collection and use with consent would compromise the availability or the accuracy of the information and the collection is reasonable for purposes related to investigating a breach of an agreement or a contravention of the laws of Canada or a province
- If disclosure is required to comply with a subpoena, warrant, court order, or rules of the court relating to the production of records
- If it was produced by an individual in the course of their employment, business, or profession and the collection is consistent with the purposes for which the information was produced
- If the collection is solely for journalistic, artistic, or literary purposes
- If the information is publicly available and is specified by the regulations
Ad Networks Affiliate Marketing Programs Cloud Computing Services Communication & Collaboration Tools Data Analytics Services Data Storage Service Providers Finance & Accounting Tools
Fulfillment Service Providers Payment Processors Performance Monitoring Tools Retargeting Platforms Sales & Marketing Tools Social Networks User Account Registration & Authentication Services Website Hosting Service Providers Testing Tools
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
Log in to your account settings and update your user account.
Contact details, such as real name, alias, postal address, telephone or mobile contact number, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, and account name
B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute
Name, contact information, education, employment, employment history, and financial information
C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law
Gender and date of birth
D. Commercial information
Transaction information, purchase history, financial details, and payment information
E. Biometric information
Fingerprints and voiceprints
F. Internet or other similar network activity
Browsing history, search history, online
G. Geolocation data
H. Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information
Images and audio, video or call recordings created in connection with our business activities
I. Professional or employment-related information
Business contact details in order to provide you our Services at a business level or job title, work history, and professional qualifications if you apply for a job with us
J. Education Information
Student records and directory information
K. Inferences drawn from other personal information
Inferences drawn from any of the collected personal information listed above to create a profile or summary about, for example, an individual’s preferences and characteristics
|L. Sensitive Personal Information|
- Category A -
As long as the user has an account with us
- Category B -
As long as the user has an account with us
- Category D -
As long as the user has an account with us
- Category F -
As long as the user has an account with us
- Category G -
As long as the user has an account with us
- Category H -
As long as the user has an account with us
- Receiving help through our customer support channels;
- Participation in customer surveys or contests; and
- Facilitation in the delivery of our Services and to respond to your inquiries.
- Targeting cookies/Marketing cookies
- Social media cookies
- Click redirects:
Affiliate links to software and/or products .
- Category A. Identifiers, such as contact details like your real name, alias, postal address, telephone or mobile contact number, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, and account name.
Category B. Personal Information, as defined in the California Customer Records law, such as your name, contact information, education, employment, employment history, and financial information.
- Category D. Commercial information, such as transaction information, purchase history, financial details, and payment information.
- Category F. Internet or other electronic network activity information, such as browsing history, search history, online
behavior , interest data, and interactions with our and other websites, applications, systems, and advertisements.
- Category G. Geolocation data, such as device location.
- Category H. Audio, electronic, visual, and similar information, such as images and audio, video, or call recordings created in connection with our business activities.
- whether we collect and use your personal information;
- the categories of personal information that we collect;
- the purposes for which the collected personal information is used;
- whether we sell or share personal information to third parties;
- the categories of personal information that we sold, shared, or disclosed for a business purpose;
- the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold, shared, or disclosed for a business purpose;
- the business or commercial purpose for collecting, selling, or sharing personal information; and
- the specific pieces of personal information we collected about you.
- You may object to the processing of your personal information.
- You may request correction of your personal data if it is incorrect or no longer relevant, or ask to restrict the processing of the information.
- You can designate an
authorized agent to make a request under the CCPA on your behalf. We may deny a request from an authorized agent that does not submit proof that they have been validly authorized to act on your behalf in accordance with the CCPA.
- You may request to opt out from future selling or sharing of your personal information to third parties. Upon receiving an opt-out request, we will act upon the request as soon as feasibly possible, but no later than fifteen (15) days from the date of the request submission.
- Right to be informed whether or not we are processing your personal data
- Right to access your personal data
- Right to correct inaccuracies in your personal data
- Right to request deletion of your personal data
- Right to obtain a copy of the personal data you previously shared with us
- Right to opt out of the processing of your personal data if it is used for targeted advertising, the sale of personal data, or profiling in furtherance of decisions that produce legal or similarly significant effects (
Join Our Free Trial
Get started today before this once in a lifetime opportunity expires.